About Forestall Risk Management Founder – Niall Duffy
- Niall Duffy is the Managing Director of Forestall Risk Management. He has over 22 years’ experience in crisis management, business continuity, and contingency management. He has worked with clients in the manufacturing, oil and gas, broadcasting media, financial services, utilities, and technology sectors throughout the EMEA and the US.
- Niall has front-line experience in crisis management and continuity management preparations and response. He has worked building crisis management and continuity capacity at all levels within organisations – both private and public sector and NGOs.
- An experienced crisis management and business continuity practitioner, with a pragmatic focus on problem solving and solutions development. Niall works with a range of clients, with different requirements, locations and scales.
- Niall has developed a network of experienced, specialist resources. These allow Forestall Risk Management to work with our clients to identify the problems, proposing a solution, and supporting their implementation. Using both his risk management and military experience, he has enabled clients to prepare and develop their management teams, from site-level to boardroom.
- He delivers excellent multi-team, national to regional, crisis and continuity simulations, using both client and specialised environments, so that client teams are prepared for both known and unknown risks.
- Niall is a member of the Business Continuity Institute, (MBCI), and holds a BSc from University of Galway.
Niall Duffy on Linked-In